In addition to our exceptional pediatric services, Cornerstone Pediatric Center offers specialized interventions specifically for newborns and infants. Questions about any of these symptoms? Call our office at 304-842-0044 or email email@example.com.
* Fussy baby
* Difficulty sleeping
* Inability to soothe or self-soothe
* Strong startle responses
* Poor tolerance of Tummy Time or position changes
Feeding challenges including Oral motor skills, sensory/texture management, suck/swallow
* Bottle feeding
* Transition to purees and table foods
* Low muscle tone or “floppy baby”
* High muscle tone or spasticity
* Jerky, uncoordinated movements
* Strong preference for head turned to one side
* Head lag with pull-to-sit
* Fisted hands beyond 3 months
* Difficulty with grasping, holding
* Delayed motor skills- rolling, pushing up on belly, sitting, crawling, pulling up, standing
Copyright © 2022 Cornerstone Pediatric Center, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Give us a call today at (304)842-0044 to find out how Cornerstone can help your family build the foundation for the future! Bridgeport and Morgantown Locations!